Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year - New Opportunities

Well its 2010. A new year.

And like many others, I like to set some new goals for the year, make some changes. Be a better person, a better martial artists. Take on new ventures.

One of the goals I have set is to devote more time to this Blog. I will do my best on that one.

I plan to continue to train and research better ways as they relate to my martial arts, my fitness and health, work, study and most importantly my family.

I wish everyone who takes the time to read my blog the best for the new year. Much of the research I do in relation to martial arts, fitness and health I will post on this blog as the year progresses.

Please check in and comment if you agree or disagree, I am always open to testing my opinions and comming up with better alternatives.

In the end though, remember it is all about the relationships we build with people, so keep that in mind when dealing with family, friends, students and teachers. Without those relationships the world is a very lonely place.

Have a good year and train smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment